Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Record Smakk
Get Guinness on the phone - a new world record is about to be broken. Smakk has not had a drop of alcohol in 4 days!! Not since Hurricane Katrina and my time working with the big F word, FEMA, have I gone this long in this world of sobriety. With the weekend looming, I'm not sure how long this dry spell can last. But let me reflect on some of the observations that I have experienced during this seemingly eternal alcohol free period:

Almost all TV sucks without a buzz
I don't normally need to piss 11 times a night
That is the Bunny's real voice all the time
My urge to text at night drops 100 fold
It actually takes me less than 3.5 seconds to fall asleep
Our living room ceiling does not start rotating at 10pm
My chair isn't really the Magical Kingdom of Happiness

In the words of a wise man, "I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up, that's the best they're going to feel all day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home