Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Driving Smakk
Last week I'm talking on my cell while cruising down I35 South to Austin when all of a sudden, this piece o' shit K Car comes up from behind me honking on the horn. This 80's "classic" then pulls up beside me and some lady that looks like queen of the trailer park starts screaming and shaking her fist at me. Of course I just smile and give her the one finger wave. She then starts yelling more violently while waving her first edition Motorola up in the air. I figure out that she is pissed to see me talking on the phone while driving since she's probably still not conquered chewing her wad of tobacco chew while walking simultaneously. So I just keep gabbing more on my phone until I finish my conversation and then start checking my emails & texting while still riding along beside her. Even getting further enraged, this bottle rocket scientist is so worried that my cell activity is so dangerous on the road that she starts waving both her hands up in the air only grabbing her steering wheel occasionally to swerve at my car. Yeah psycho, I'm the dangerous one on the road.
Even though she was able to give me such good entertainment on my drive, I regret that I didn't call the cops from my cell while driving to explain I had a future reality tv star losing her shit cause I was talking on my cell while driving. Damn that would have really been good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home