Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 28, 2008

Moving Smakk

I really can't figure out which is a bigger suprise to even myself. That I am now on my 5th day without any alcohol or that I agreed to help move 2 different couples this weekend. I thought I was out of this whole "self moving" bracket. Couldn't we have all just chipped in $50 bucks at sat around having some beers watching other people do that crap. We drop twice as much cash as that every time we go out to just to have "a beer or two". And I know the Crew isn't helping out for the exercise so don't even go that route. Oh well...I guess I'll just download the theme from Sanford and Sons and get read to dolley up some furniture. Have a good weekend all...the Captain is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home