Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Garlic Smakk
I have eaten way too much garlic over the past couple of days. On Tuesday night, the Bunny subjects me to the torture of attending some teenie bopper emo band CD release party. Think they were called Aqua November or someting. The good thing was it was right down the street from Campisi's, so we were able to score some garlic/pepperoni/jalapeno pizza. So good. And then last night, I make a little red beans and rice and the Bunny contributes with some heart stopping homemade garlic cheese bread. This stuff had enough garlic powder on it that even Carrot was cowering away from our breath like he was the demon dog of Dracula.
I mentioned last week how I was freaked that my piss now smells like coffee due to my new daily Starbucks addiction. I'm not even going to get into what this garlic did to me. Pretty, it was not...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Garlic may contribute to heart health in various ways. It is touted to help prevent atherosclerosis via its antioxidant activity, moderate the tendency of blood clotting, and REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE as well as cholesterol.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home