Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 24, 2006

Checklist Smakk
My new checklist - Progression of the Alcoholic
* Occasional Relief Drinking - check (I call that awake)
* Icrease in Alcohol Tolerance - check (Though I wish I could lower it)
* Onset of Memory Blackouts - check (Wait, what are we talking about?)
* Surreptitious Drinking - check (I think. Don't have dictionary handy)
* Unable to Discuss problem - check (I don't have problem. Find mouth every time)
* Grandiose & Aggressive Behavior - check (Fuck that door and handicap parking sign)
* Loss of Ordinary Will Power - check (I don't even know Will though)
* Friends Avoided - check (Have you met the Crew?)
* Onset of Lengthy Intoxications - check (Is there any other kind?)
* Moral Deterioration - check (HAHAHAHA...err...I mean..next subject)
* Work & Money Troubles - not checked ("All I do is make money")
* Obsession with Drinking - check (Your my obsession...)
* Unable to Intiate Action - not checked (I like to initaite action with Bunny)
* Vague Spirtual Desires - check ( I think my Chi is drunk too)
* Impaired Thinking - check ("That's how I roll!")

So 13 out of 15. I'm 86% Alcoholic. Mom would be so proud. Does Hallmark have a card for this occasion?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why do you think Friday is my favorite day of the week? HELLO lengthy intoxications!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home