Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 27, 2006

Recap Smakk
Fri - Started off the weekend at Champs for Gwedo's 30th. Somehow, most of the crew disappeared and I ended up at Knox Street with Loops, Gwedo, White G & Bunny. After a sighting of the ex, we break camp and head down to Logan's where the Bunny starts doing solo shots of jager at the bar. Somehow we made it back to the Cage so Loops could have his giant salad while catching up on Amer Idol.
Sat - The Bunny headed to the lake for some bike riding and to rendezvous with her secret boyfriend (Damn that Thomas the Train) while Loops and I met Gwedo for hangover recovery wings at Hooters. After a couple picthers of Coors Light to re-energize, we stroll down to Duke's for some patio sun & fun. A couple more pictchers later and it's back to the Cage to clean up for the night. After splashing on the snake peel and blazering up, we head down to Ft Worth to meet up with the Impregnator and wife-to-be for Styx at Billy Bob's. Yes I said Styx. And yes I said Billy Bobs. After a disappointing abscense of Mr Roboto, we bolt redneck heaven to try a little fuel at the Library and Patty Reds. We finally make it back to the hotel around 3am where Gwedo proceeds to buy 5 pizzas for his & Loop's ring side seat for World War 3 with Bunny & I. Of course I end up sleeping on the floor while still dripping from the glass of water that was thrown in my face after my 5am lost stroll around hotel in my socks.
Sun - After a tough and long ride back to town with my stomach doing backflips, the Bunny & I decide some recovery couch time is called for the rest of the day. After a few hours of the 3 C's, (Couch, Captain and Canoodling) we make an impromptu Galleria shopping spree only and end up at Razoo's. The two hours off the couch proves too much and we head back to the Cage to return to safe haven.
Mon - sucks. 'nuff said

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    What about the double tall vodka soda at Knox Friday night.... And the free vodka samples at the liquor store from that blonde... And the double shot of Goldschlager at midnight Sat.... I could go on but your stomach is probably doing back flips again...

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Damn World War again?? Sorry I missed...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home