Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Comment Smakk
I just love the random comments I hear around me from strangers that I've have met for less than a few minutes. Here just a few favorites I have heard over the past couple of days. (Yes, I'm sure you're wondering where the hell I've been hanging out, but that's another story.)

"I don't care if Hitler was in office. I just want gas to be a $1."

"You married? No. You gots you kids? No. Let me give you my number."

"If the kids are playing with their cars on the coffee table and just spill my beer on the carpet, I'm just like 'Now look what you did'. Now if they're playing football in the house and knock over the TV, they're gonna get an ass whooping!"

"I can either give up smoking cigarettes or smoking ice. There's no way I could give up both."

"I think we should just bomb the whole Middle East." (while talking to a guy from Pakistan)

"Jail is not like prison. In jail you're just locked up in a room with nothing to do. In prison you can be productive. It's just like having a job. You just can't go anywhere after work."

I'm sure there are many more but my buzz from last night is gone and my Starbucks hasn't kicked in this morning yet. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home