Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Defining Smakk
I sometimes hear this rumbling around me (and I'm not talking about when Bunny needs to be fed) that my life seems to revolve around drinking and alcohol. Like people that read this site, or hear about my Smakk adventures ,or meet some other members of the Rontourage in rehab or somewhere - like defines me is my drinking and partying. That is just ridiculous. There is so much more to me (no jokes about my not working out lately) and I do have many more interests other than getting sauced during every waking moment.
For example, I am very much a huge movie buff. As well, I enjoy watching movies in the buff but that popcorn butter can really burn. So I just wanted to point this out to all of you that didn't know I had interests outside of the bottle. And as a little token to all, I would like to share some nice flicks that you and your family can enjoy:

Leaving Las Vegas - Nick Cage drinking himself to death
Barfly - Mickey Rourke wasting his life away in a bar
The Lost Weekend - the first movie really showing the ugly side (if such a thing existed) to alcoholism
Arthur - Dudley Moore being rich and drunk (living the dream)
Skin Deep - John Ritter being rich, drunk and a womanizer (living the ultimate dream)

So these are just a few fine examples of good movie making. I hope this also goes to show my wide range of interests. Gotta go...almost time for happy hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home