Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 31, 2006

Addiction Smakk
Why is it that I can be so addicted to some things but not others? Examples:
  • Alcohol - addicted (It is my life.)
  • Starbucks Morning Coffee - addicted (This is a new one. So good but what's up with my piss smelling like coffee. Is this normal?)
  • Cigarettes - not addicted (Don't get this one with people. You don't even get a buzz.)
  • Gambling - addicted (You would be too if all you did was make money.)
  • Exercise - not addicted (Ran a mile this morning and almost went into coma.)
  • DVD's - addicted (Have to buy one every week. Sucks when there are not good new releases. Probably explains Just Friends & D.E.B.S. in my collection.)
  • Bunny - addicted (insert your own mushy statement her)
  • Work - not addicted (Workaholics? Please. Grow up and get drunk at night like the rest of America)
  • Sleep - not addicted (Don't get people that sleep all the time or take naps. You're going to be dead soon enough.)
  • Laguna Beach - addicted (I literally get the shakes on Monday nights with this missing.)
  • Blog Posting - not addicted (Surprising I know. I don't do this for me, I do this for you.)

Need to think of some new things to add to my addictions. Don't have energy to go the drug route, plus I know the alcohol would get jealous. There has to be something else out there. Maybe some hobby like stamp collecting, building models, collecting antiques, nude fire eating, body spray painting, hunting homeless people, etc....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Fresh POLL for 2006 please..!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Addicted to going to Lukes Locker and buying XS Nike women clothes.
    That's a good one.
    Addicted to love. Good song.
    Addicted to walking the dog.
    Addicted to miller lite.

    There ya go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home