Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Packing Smakk
Is there really anything that is a bigger pain in the ass than paking up all your useless shit when you move? Last night I proceeded to start packing up Club 1407. hough I was sipping on the Captain a litlle, I think if I had a full blown buzz going it would actually make the process easier. At least that way I would be more willing to just throw away most of this crap instead of moving it every year or so. It's the really random stuff that seemed like a great idea at the time to buy that I'm looking at going, "Am I really taking this with me?" Some of my more favorite items:
A tribe of gnomes
A flock of penguins (better than flock of seagulls)
20 wine & bottle openers
About 200 t-shirts (what the fuck?)
Shot glass checker set
5' foot talking santa
Do I really need all this crap? Oh well. Back to the boxes...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    What about all the stuffed animals you pull out of the toy box....? LOL

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about the random shit you keep holding on to?
    -car antenna (that things really hurts by the way)
    -old radio station pop up frisbee (scary!)
    -some random girls sunglasses
    -expired condoms
    -beef buillion cubes that expired in '02
    -119 books of matches from the bars visited this year
    -white g's broken watch
    -rugby ball

     

Post a Comment

<< Home