Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Crutch Smakk

So I hurt my foot yesterday morning while running and the throbbing pain gave me a brilliant idea while driving in to work this morning. I'm going to start keeping a crutch in my car. That way if I get pulled over by the cops after I've been drinking, I can use the crutch and my "hurt foot" as the reason I can't take any of the field sobriety tests. No walking a straight line, no balancing on one foot while counting to 20, no touching my nose with both hands while leaning back. I just amaze myself with my own innnovation when it comes to drinking. You may take your bow to me anytime...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how do you intend to explain the blodshot eyes, slurring your words, vomiting on the police officer and the seven empty bottles of captain morgan in your car?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home