Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tie Smakk
I wear a suit to work most of the time and it really gets old. Who was the sick fuck that invented the tie as part of business wear? You might as well be wearing a noose around your neck. Kinda like a wedding ring. (My nose bleed will hurt later.) It's not bad enough I have to be at work - do I really need to feel like I'm being strangled the whole day (or couple hours in most cases for me)? Or maybe it's just having to be at work today at all is annoying me knowing I will be on the beach in Mexico around this time tomorow. But I'm sure I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and Monday while you're at your desks and cubicles, and I'm sitting out in sun sipping on my Coronas. Later all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home