Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, February 24, 2006

Photo Smakk
I think it's time to update ridiculous photos of myself after being emailed some past randoms. I already have some wearing the furry pimp hat, taking shots on my head, trapped inside Carrot's cage, wearing my hulk pj outfit, humping the christmas reindeer, etc, etc. You know - the normal stuff. I need some inspiration to make an effort to be more retarded in front of the camera, so this might be a photo weekend. Considering much of my inspiration comes in liquid form, I expect some interesting shots. The other good thing is that with my constant black outs, it actually great proof that the things I hear I did really happened. So somewhere between Champps happy hour tonight, my 6am roadtrip for Bunny's race in Ft Worth tomorrow morning, and the unknown events to come tomorrow night - I feel we'll have a nice little photo album created. So watch out for bunnies weilding cameras and striped shirts posing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home