Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Marathon Smakk
So I ran a whopping 1.5 miles this morning - only 25 more miles to go. What the hell was I thinking? Well, I did some research and found the Houston Marathon in January is the flattest marathon in the US, so that the one for me. Seriously, if I'm going to run 26 fuckin' miles do I really need any hills to be involved? I figure if I do actually finish this thing, there's a good chance that I will seize up and die minutes after crossing the finish line. So in addition to my running training over the next 11 months, I will also combine my end of world partying training with it as well. All I need now is to find a treadmill with a cup holder for my vodka/soda...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can use my water bottle belt and fill the bottles with captain and diet. See, don't you feel bad for making fun of me wearing it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home