Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Event Smakk
I am very unprepared for upcoming events over the next 30 days. The Bunny and I head out for Cancun on Friday morning. Still need to shop for some beach and resort wear, arrange home for Carrot for weekend, fix front door, get haircut, pack, etc. Considering I’m in Shreveport this minute, I feel some things may fall through the crack.Once we return from the beach, I basically have a couple weeks left until Club 1407 closes down for good. Still need to line up movers, pack, cancel utilities, etc. What a pain in the arse. On that subject (me moving not ass pains), I guess it’s about time to announce the answer to my poll about my future living arrangements. In what will come as a shock to some but not all, Smakk will be leaving the Uptown area to move in with The Bunny in Addison in the beginning of March. So long to Club 1407 and welcome Club Bunny Smakk or just Club BS for short. Let the chest pains and fainting begin….

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Club BS. I like it. Sherlocks, Logans, Dukes, Zen here we come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home