Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snake Peel Smakk
I'm not talking about the new shower gel from Axe, which actually is quite refreshening. No, I'm referring to the state of condition that my forehead was yesterday after going rock lobster on my face from spending 8 hours out at the Greenville Ave parade on Saturday sans sunscreen. I was feeling like Lou Gosset Jr's alien character in Emeny Mine with my forehead scales resembling the back of a turtle shell. Such a lovely condition getting a nice sunburn fry. Usually that first evening I get that beaming red glow that is so bright that passing cars stop at me. Then the next day the pain sets in where the shower temperature is either ice cold or blazing hot everytime it touches you. By day three, my forehead starts to tighten up like someone is microwaving shrink wrap on my head. Then day four sets in with the skin splintering like a broken windsheild for the full snake peel effect. Now it's day five where I get to enjoy the nice blotchy red irritation that feels like someone took a brillo scrubbing pad to my crown. Well at least by tomorrow, everything should feel fine again and by Saturday I can enjoy a another nice long day drinking out in the sun and start the process all over again. Fuck SPF....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky for your head it's supposed to rain Fri/Sat/Sun.

    And stop leaving your forehead skin all over the bathroom counter. It's attracting flies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home