Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

2:41 PM Smakk
It's only 2:41pm right now and it feels like this day has gone on forever. Starts out with me being awaken from a head pounce by KWNN (kitty-with-no-name) around 5:58am robbing me of my last couple of minutes of snooze before the alarm goes off. I proceed to take an uneventful morning turd up and shower, before throwing on my biz casual outfit for a day at the office. After a brisk walk for Carrot in 40 degree weather, I lock up the Cage and head out. I have to make a quick pit stop for some breakfast goodies at Tom Thumb for a morning meeting I'm facilitating, and on my way I pass Bunny out doing her morning run. So after a quick honk & wave, I sack up the grub, and head into the office so I have an hour to actually write an agenda and think of some useless topics to spew about over the next few hours with my team.

*ring ring* A strange number pops up on my cell which I would normally not answer but thought one of my guys from out of town might be lost heading in.
So I answer, "Hellooo."
Bunny, "You locked the front door."
Smakk, "Ohhhhhh. So...ummmm...I should..."
Bunny, "I'm on a stranger's phone."
Smakk, "Be there in a couple minutes."

So back to the Cage to unlock the door and let in Bunny who is now sitting on the curb shivering in her running gear. Did I mention the 40 degree weather part? Bunny gets back in, quick hello to Carrot and KWNN,another bye to Bunny and back off to the office to sit in a 4 hour meeting that no one really wants to hear what I have to say including myself.

Wow. And this post only wasted 4 more minutes. Time is standing still. Tic..Toc..Tic..Toc..Tic..Toc...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why are we always getting locked out???!! This is probably the 4th post with one or both of us locked out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home