Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Territorial Smakk
So I know how dogs like to mark their territory by pissing on everything. I mean Carrot has pretty much taken claim to the entire Uptown area in the past few weeks. Now Bunnies on the other hand, I was unfamiliar with their territorial marking methods until today. You see I had a bunny over last night but I had to leave out before her this morning to drop my car at the shop. So I arrive home today for lunch, park the loaner bemer on the curb, walk up to my front door at my townhome and there it is just sitting in all its glory. Yep, right there laying on the step of my front door – a Playtex Gentle Glide tampon. Apparently it has a soft pearlescent applicator for insertion comfort. Are you fucking kidding me? Damn bloody bunny.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So what did you do with it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home