Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sisterhood Smakk
Are you fucking kidding me? I just saw a picture of my bunny and her friend, and they both had the same necklace on. So here's the conversation:
Smakk - "You guys have that same necklace?"
Bunny - "All four of us have it. We do things like that. That's how we roll."
Smakk - "First off, stop stealing my lines. Secondly, are you fucking kidding me? Sisterhood of the Traveling Necklaces. Do you all share the same brand of tampons?"
Bunny - "Only to mark our territory. Speaking of which - why don't you put a picture of me and OOBunny on your blog?"
Smakk - "I don't even have a pic of myself on the blog."
Bunny - "But you should put one of me up there."
All I can say is - ALERT. Stage 5 clinger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home