Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Neglectful Smakk
I don't really get this work thing. First he starts off by telling me all he does is make money but yet he is home alot. Now he is muttering about actually having to work for his money and I'm hearing grand promises of him making it up to me later. I don't think a expensive pet bed and the finest chew toys are going to make this up to me, buddy. He has actually dumped me at his bunnies house for a few days. I'm forced to go on crappier walks and put up with that damn cat. On the plus side, there are all new blinds to chew on and I'm plotting how to get up on the dining room table to eat the cat's food.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you are as crazy as he says you are, Carrot. You'll just go ahead and try to mount the cat. Show it whose boss. Oh, it's been done before. I've seen it. Freaky! But it's been done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home