Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Gay or Not Gay TV Smakk
I just learned last night that one of my crewmembers secretly watches those lame ass Lifetime movies. All I can say is – Gay. Now I myself have also been questioned on some of my own TV fare, so I think its time to set the record straight on what TV viewing by a dude falls in the Gay or Not Gay categories. So here we go:

Lifetime Movies – Gay (lame stories, weak issues, bad acting, attempted tear jerkers)
Laguna Beach – Not Gay (HOT teenage girls. Perverted maybe, gay not at all)
Ellen DeGeneres – Gay (only hot lesbians on TV would be Not Gay)
The OC – Not Gay (see Laguna Beach)
Will & Grace – Gay (gay guys = gay TV)
Degrassi – Not Gay (Canadian high schoolers having sex. Once again, perverted but not gay)
Everyone Loves Raymond – Gay (show sucks - show about guy – guy sucks – gay)
Andy Milanokis – Not Gay (He’s got peas on his head, but don’t call him a pea head.)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smakk, gotta disagree.

    Watching Laguna Beach is GAY. Why? Sure, there may be hot girls, but they are in the "oh my ga" stage of their life and the drama that goes along with it. You watch it to watch what they talk about, right? Which is what? Relationships, guys, spa treatments. Therefore, GAY.

    The OC...well, just gay.

    Degrassi High? Never saw it, but have to believe its a version of Saved By The Bell. Plus, it's high school themes, which are weak, and fall into your whole Lifetime television statement; therefore, GAY.

    The rest I don't care about.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    Hot girls on Laguna Beach, definitely not gay...your analysis is pretty dead on. Baby Arm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home