Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, August 08, 2005

Blue Law Smakk
Can someone explain to me why the hell Blue Laws still freakin’ exist in 2005? For those of unfamiliar with these morality laws, basically they were started by the Puritans in seventeenth-century Connecticut to restrict what activities can be performed on the Sabbath. But mostly, these laws are the pain in the ass reason I was sober most of yesterday because in Texas, you can’t buy liquor from a store on Sunday. That is just complete bullshit. And what’s up with freakin’ Chick-Fil-A? If there is ever a time that I need a greasy chicken biscuit for breakfast, it’s Sunday morning after a good Saturday night ripper.
So back to my day yesterday. After a nice little Sat night at Medici & Manhattan Bar with Loops, Nicki and the J & J bunnies, I think a good all day bender to round out the weekend is in order. But the unthinkable has happened and I forgot to restock my bar on Saturday. We are talking desperate times here - no captain, no vodka, no Crown. At one point I had to make a fucking coconut rum and diet. Well, there will be a Club 1407 restocking party this evening before we get our Laguna on. So put in your requests now cause I just love having to use a shopping cart at the liquor store.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Vodka, Tonic, Captain should do the trick!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want Heineken (or any good import, because I like imported beer), a real good, smooth Whiskey (because I grew up in the South), and even a good Bourbon (because I grew up in the South).

    Yeah, I know. I don't live there. But it would be nice to have those on hand should I ever happen to stop by. Or whatever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home