Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, August 05, 2005

Lost Cells Smakk
I think I'm losing brain cells at a little too fast these days. Example - yesterday I go sprinting down my stairs to the front door to answer the door bell. This is strange to begin with because everyone just helps themselves into my place without knocking or anything. So I open the door and no one is around. I look up and down the street - nobody. So I'm thinking someone might be fucking with me or there's some bunny's boyfriend/fiance/husband has a rifle scope locked in on me at that moment. So no rifle shot and no one around. I'm about to close the door and the door bell goes off again. I'm like, "What the fuck?" I'm standing right at the door bell. Once again "Ding Dong". Finally I realize the noise is coming from back upstairs and I figure it out. Yes, it's that damn Buzz alarm on Yahoo Instant Message that sounds like a door bell.
And then to start off my day this morning, I decide I need to pour a couple of Red Bulls over ice for a little road soda on the way to work. So out of habit I walk right over to my bar and grab the vodka. Luckily before I start pouring, I realize that I'm heading to the office and not out bunny hunting. So of course, I make it a double.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The first example should be your first sentence. You need to remove "at" or add "a pace." You can't even form a sentence properly. First sign of losing brain cells...or "old timers."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home