Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Settled Smakk
I think I'm ready to calm down a little. Let's just say when I went to drop off a stink pickle this morning, I belive I shat out my entire liver. Along with a full can of red bull - still in the can. Plus all the bunny drama is getting old and it's getting dangerous for me to walk down the street anymore. Maybe it's about time I found a special bunny to share the patch with for a while and give the carrot a rest. (By the way - Carrot, the dog, will be finally released next week to move in with me.) So could this be an end to Smakk for a while? Will the Rontourage be retired? Am I just hung over and making empty promises? Oh well, we'll see soon.
Anyway - off to H-Town to party then back in Big D on Saturday to throw down in Ft Worth with bachlorettes at 8.0 and Pete's Piano Bar. Ok - maybe we'll settle down after this weekend. And I'm sure that heathly eating and workout stuff will be starting soon too.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jake said…

    Send some bachelorettes my way Sat. Gotta get some more #'s for drunken txt messaging.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, work out and healthy eating...You? No way.

    Now I think I'm going to grab a burger and some fries.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Gigi said…

    Welcome to the Twilight Zone. Creepy isn't it?

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Enough with the Settle Down Smakk! That is Bullshit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home