Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sayings Smakk
I have decided that I will pick up at least one bunny at tonight's drinking adventure while answering her every question with only these three responses:
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
Every damn night.
I roll like that.
I can already see this conversation:
Bunny - "So do you come here often?"
Ron - "Every damn night."
Bunny - "Wow. Do you always have a drink in each hand?"
Ron - "I roll like that."
Bunny - "Cool. So would you like to come home with me?"
Ron - "Are you fuckin' kidding me?"

Top Five Movies with sayings I use almost every day:
5. Swingers - "You are so money."
4. Harvey - "Not knowing I cannot say."
3. Office Space - "If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: O...O..."
2. Anchorman - "I love lamp."
1. Wierd Science - "Every damn night. On the telephone."

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Gigi said…

    Did it work? Was bunny soft?

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger BigRob said…

    Reminds me of last time I went to the bar.

    Rob- "So would you like to come home with me?"
    Shiney Gal- " Are you ------'kidding me?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home