Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Are You F*cking Kidding Me Smakk
Did this weekend really happen? Some of the random things I remember:
Singing Ebony & Ivory at the bi-racial wedding
Pedestal dancing in window and destroying mini blinds
Meeting the legendary Lindsey in person
Memorial Day brunch of meatless nachos and jager bombs
360 dance off battle in middle of deck at Dukes
Matrix style beer catch while standing on top of fountain
Drunken poetry
Table of 20 every damn night
Bunnies everywhere
And the twins….
I’m sure more will come to me later if I ever actually sober up.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you both fascinate and horrify me. i read your blog like i look at wrecks on i35. please don't be offended, but when a guy asked me at work saturday night to carry his ball sack, i wondered if it was you. i suppose not.

    cocktailer in bunny-rich neighborhood

     

Post a Comment

<< Home