Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Drunk Bay Smakk
Now that it’s impossible to any longer get a reservation at Whore Island, and since I have no interest in Dildo Harbour, I figured it was time to find my own little vacation spot. So low and behold – Drunk Bay.

Now I can find no explanation why this small bay in the Virgin Islands National Park is such named, therefore it can be explained that is some type of predestined omen that is calling for me to visit and give validity to the namesake. I am obviously very excited to throw down with The Coral People of Drunk Bay. Though these chaps seem to be a little pale and stoic, they actually remind me much of myself when I enter the mute stage of my nightly inebriation. And since it is described as “an extremely rocky bay that is not considered safe for swimming”, I fear my raft made of empty bottles of captain may not last too long. So pack your suitcase full of liquor (ala Nick Cage in Leaving Las Vegas) and come join me in this liquid paradise.

Top five vacation movies:
5. My Father The Hero
4. Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation
3. Summer Rental
2. The Great Outdoors
1. Vacation

Yeah – this list sucks. Need alcohol…

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I LOVED my father the hero!! AWWWW!
    And yes, you BELONG on Drunk Bay... just you and Carrot.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger BigRob said…

    MrHobbs is a great movie. Barn Swallow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home