Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, May 23, 2005

Flashback Smakk
Still having flashbacks on what exactly happened on Saturday night. Here are some things I do remember. I’m sure I will be reminded of others.

Hotel suite full of drunk bunnies and striped shirts
Red Bull and Vodka EVERYWHERE
Pulling a Bunny Trifecta – Blonde, Brunette & Red Head in 24 hours
Red Bull Guy blowing chunks on speaker at Red Goose (damn - didn’t get to see in person)
Loops’ angry version of shoulder dance rule during quarters game
Flipping coffee table upside down for craps games and Jeff walking away with $300
Posing as Optometrist and tell crazy elevator lady “I’ll SEE you later.”

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smakk, believe me. You didn't want to see what was happening on the speaker. Unless you are into that fetish thing. I wouldn't have minded.

    -Chunks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home