Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thrown Drink Smakk
Part 2While playing the Britney & Kevin - Chaotic drinking game (thanks Linds) last night, I once again had a drink thrown on me. The interesting part about it this time was that I throw the drink myself. Still not exactly sure how this happened but I know it involved some kind of Duke of Hazzard slide-across-the-bar-into-the-chair maneuver. I believe on my decent, my full captain and diet clipped my knee due to the distraction of the 84th extreme close-up on Brit’s acne riddled noggin. This almost caused a complete melt down due to the fact it was the last of the bottle and the liquor stores (damn Texas laws) had already closed. Luckily, I located a spare flask hidden at the bottom of the bar. Haven’t been downstairs yet this morning but I sure the chair is nice and sticky...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    And quite a Dukes of Hazzard's move it was. I haven't seen a grown man cry like that in years!!! Then, like a baby with a bottle you found the flask and the crying faded...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a suggestion. Don't write blogs when you are drunk. The mis-spellings and grammar errors are just to distracting.

    And, are you sure the chair downstairs is sticky from alcohol? I mean, you do subscibe to Playboy.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger erl said…

    dammit was that one last night. what is wrong with me? how could i have missed it. fuck.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Heheh I've done a Dukes of Hazard move before. It was utterly bad...they never come out the way you see them on TV.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home