Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bootie Text Smakk
Drunk texting has now almost completely replaced drunk dialing for me especially when it comes to trying to get some late night bootie. The bootie text is just so much easier. Especially since you can send the same message to multiple bunnies at the same time. So I of course was sending out my multitude of bootie texts last night around 1:30am upon being poured out of the car from another night with the smakk crew. What do you know - I get at bite! So after a few more texts utilizing my drunken yet always humourous wit, I get the bunny snared in my trap and she heading over. Now I know you all want me to share all the gory bedroom details but instead let me just tell you about the texts I had when I woke this morning.
1:48am - "Where are you?"
1:50am - "HELLO!!!"
1:51am - Missed Call
1:52am - Missed Call
1:53am - "Are you sleeping?"
1:55 - Missed Call
1:58 - "I'm leaving. You ass."
2:04 - Missed Call

Tab at Sherlocks - $83.00
Unlimited Text Messages - $29.00
Passing Out before Bootie Text Arrives - Priceless

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home