Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, May 16, 2005

Byron Smakk
So I closed out my 4-day ultra bender yesterday at the Byron Nelson golf tournament, which will now always be known as the Tiger Killer. Although I was at the tournament most of the day, I only got to see one shot live. I, of course, spent most of my time in the pavilion finishing off about 15 beers and hunting Byron bunnies with Joe Bagofdonuts and RHSS (Red Headed Slut – The Sequel.) Then we took a little trip down to Cool River for a few more cocktails and finally proceeded to pass out in the car ride back. Had a little revival time at home for a couple more Captains & Diet, until passing out for good in my chair about 9:00pm. This of course sucked because I missed the Mavs spanking the Suns, but at least I’m still on-line with my prediction that they will take the series in 6 games. Oh well, a new week of drinking adventures to look forward to. So many things to see, and people to do.
Top five golf movies:
5. Legend of Bagger Vance
4. Dead Solid Perfect
3. Tin Cup
2. Happy Gilmore
1. Caddyshack

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since it's out there. The Mavs spanking the Suns is kind of like our night out the other night, Smakk. And I mean OUT! It was like I was the Suns and you were the Mavs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home