Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, May 20, 2005

Birthday Smakk
Yes, it is that great universal holiday today - my birthday. I think in celebration I might try something new this year like getting fucked up. Ok, maybe that not real different but I will at least be drunk at a different place than last year. One more year on my life, ten more years on my liver. So the celebration will commence at Champs tonight with alligator shots with Loops and the boys. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.
Now the real action will be tomorrow night. Bunny hunting and bachelorette party crashing in Ft Worth. Of course as always, I will have to roll in smakk style with a Terrace Suite at the Renaissance Worthington right in the middle of Sundance Square. So for any cute bunnies reading this, you have your chance to meet the legend in person tomorrow night. Please leave your photo with the concierge and you will have a reply shortly.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!!!!!

    I'll have a beer in celebration of your old age...I mean, old man trying to act young...I mean, old man trying to dress young...I mean, older man trying to feel young in his BMW...I mean...Hey, are you going to wear a striped shirt tonight yung'n?

    Have a few shots and pretend that I sent 'em.

    Anyway, celebrate well. As I'm sure you will.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Ron, your old buddy Big Rob.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, no need to apologize. I like what we did on the speakers. It made me feel gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!

    -Chunks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home