Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Good Cause Smakk
So I was thinking that it’s about time I rallied behind some cause to help benefit mankind. I thought about all the standard ones such as Habitat for Humanity, Greenpeace, MDA, etc, etc. But I feel those organizations already have ample support, so what could be something out there that is not getting the necessary backing that my expertise could truly benefit. Therefore I have decided that I will champion the cause – The Love of the Drunk. Where has the affection for getting smashed gone in today’s society? Even in movies today you almost never see a positive reflection of the drunk. Remember those great films like Harvey, Arthur, Animal House – these films embraced the love of alcoholism. So starting tonight I will be embracing my campaign to show the entire world how fun and endearing the drunk can be. So please keep your eye out for me as I stumble soon to a town near you.
Top five treasure hunting films: (because being drunk is a treasure in itself)
5. The Deep
4. National Treasure
3. Romancing the Stone
2. The Goonies
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark

6 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Some in Georgia mail me some kudzu now.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger erl said…

    dude goonies should be #1

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm number one. And I like chocolate!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CaptSmakk...Are you creating an all new Rontourage? Sounds like the entourage is growing!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Rontourage is coming...that is for sure...

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Ron would have to remember to CHARGE the camera before he could use it. Crawl before you walk buddy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home