Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So Do I Deserve Smakk
Ok. So I have to be honest here. Yes. There was a time recently that I was in a real relationship and I had some very serious “more-than-one-night” feelings for a girl (we’ll call her B). Now of course, I fucked it all up by letting some temporary Distraction get in the way. Whatever, my bad – I do accept the blame. But since then, B and I moved on to a point where we were at least able to reconcile on just being friends. So now, I find out this evening that Distraction apparently called B just to fuck up whatever friendship I had going on. Now is this bullshit or do I deserve it?
Anyway – top five films about…:
5. Harboring the Institutionalized
4. Garage – parking in or on
3. Another Bra in Austin
2. But It Doesn’t Count on Couch
1. Purge

Yeah, I know. Bitter bullshit post. But most of you won't get all the jokes anyway. Just think that was such BS of her to do.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    De ja vu. Sounds like the "Distraction" just can't handle the idea of you having friends. Think I have been in this exact situation.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smakk...What is this? Feelings?! Emotions?! From you? You are sounding earily familiar to one other man with regards to a woman.

    Don't get me wrong. Women are great. Fantastic even. And, Distraction, like most crazy chicks, is a maniacal vacuum trying to suck the decent kindness out of something good. Basically, if she saw a baby seal too afraid to get off a rock into the water because it is too high, she'd probably kick it further up the beach before "accidently" bludgening it with a piece of driftwood. Her response? "I was just putting it out of its misery."

    But, com'on! Don't pine for B on the blog like an-ex's ex. I'm just sayin'.

    Where are all the normal women?

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I don't think "D" contacted "B"... I think you are "P"- paranoid.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I'm alone in my room
    Sometimes I stare at the walls
    And in the back of my mind
    I hear my conscience call.
    Tellin' me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove.
    For the first time in my life, I see I need love.

    There I was gigglin' about the games
    That I have played with many hearts and I ain't sayin' no names (SMAKK NAME NAMES)
    Then the thoughts occured
    Tear drops made my eyes burn
    As I said to myself look what'chyou doin' to hear.

    I can feel it inside
    I can't explain how it feels
    All I know is that I'll never dish another raw deal
    Playing make believe Pretending that I'm true
    Holding in my laugh as I say that I love you

    Saying amor kissing you on the ear
    Whispering I love you and I'll always be here
    Although I often reminisce I can't believe that I found
    a desire for true love floating around

    Inside my soul because my soul is cold
    One half of me deserves to be this way till I'm old
    But the other half needs affection and joy
    and the warmth that is created by a girl and a boy
    I need love


    There Smakk! How's that? Fell better?

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Let it BURN....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home