Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, May 13, 2005

Thurs Smakk
So I just got to the office at 2:00pm today. From what I remember about yesterday, I believe this is what happened:
11:30am - Have 1st beer at Shady Oaks with Joe Bagofdonuts and The Impregnator; tell bartender Gina we'll pick her back up at 3pm
1:00pm - Have 1st Captain Morgan
1:30pm - Start slamming beers; naked women all around me; axe body spray must be magic
1:33pm - Realize it's not the axe; at Baby Doll's strip club
3:30pm - different naked women; at The Lodge now; wallet seems lighter
4:30pm - Chammps Las Colinas; looking for bunnies, actually find real bunny; staring to freak out a little
6:30pm - At Joe Bagofdonuts house; let the drunk dialing and texting begin
7:00pm - Sherlocks Arlington; it's starting to get ugly
10:45pm - old chick trying to get me to take her home; not quite that hammered
10:46pm - Shaw moves in and takes old chick home with him
1:30am - Pass out at table in Sherlocks
8:30am - wake up still wearing shoes but belt is missing

I call that Thursday.

Top five.....fuck it. Still too drunk to think. Need to sleep but almost time for next happy hour. And so it begins again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Mav's tonight BABY!!!
    Mel is going to Doublewide!!!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    I Rehab will be soon. For now, party starts at 4:30pm at Chammps. Big smakk crew will be there to hunt on Byron Nelson bunnies.

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Like he would go to rehab. This is NORMAL for HIM

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Oh and I am sure he probably won't remember... but the reason I am home right now has a lot to do with the drink I threw on him and then slapping him...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home