Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thrown Drink Smakk
So I don't get the whole point of throwing a drink on someone. It's such an obvious abuse of alcohol. I bring this up because young Nicki last night decided to hurl her full Crown and diet across the table at me for consorting with the enemy. She does this act in her fit of drunken rage only to leave me sitting there to the receipt of a standing ovation from the rest of the bar. And she even uses the drink that some guy just bought for her. So now she is pissed, has no drink in hand and the best part - I get an instant "Bad Boy" image that intrigues the remaining bunnies in the bar. Maybe I should get more drinks thrown at me...actually, it's pretty much a given that will happen again. Dallas really is becoming a very small city for me.
Other events from evening: shut down bar at Sherlock's Addison, had cute Hispanic bunny fondling me, ate T-Bone at IHOP, woke up with another red head (still on a roll with reds), and only got 2 hours of sleep for the night. Just got back from hitting the lake with boat today and I already hear tonight's drinks calling.
"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"--W.C. Fields

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicki, good job wasting Jesus juice. God hates you now.

    Well, he might not HATE you, but I'm sure he's pretty pissed.

    And captsmakk, I too have realized the more I drink, the smaller the city gets. Hey, at least it makes you feel popular, right?

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I know I know, in my random moment of rage my thoughts were of what in my immediate reach I could throw at Ron... I talked to God, he forgives me. I promise to order a water next time and then hurl that! (water comes in larger glass anyway!)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn it, Smakk! The IHOP thing was just supposed to be between you and me. NOW what am I going to tell my girlfriend? She already thinks that I like to watch Queer Eye and that because I'm into fashion that I'm gay. Thanks a lot you BITCH!

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You aren't going to believe this website! If you really like pic teen trixie then this is even bigger than you can imagine!

    Twins Twins Twins! Free sample pic here at my blog:
    Milton Twins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And feel free to post at my blog too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home