Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wet Noodle Smakk
So I just had lunch with my favorite little rock star, and she dropped this bomb about one of her exes. Apparently he often had a problem…hmmm, shall we say - raising the flag in bed. Now I’m first to admit I’ve experienced the difficulty of ending the deal after a long night of hitting the bottle, but I’ve never had the problem of getting started.
I know this is something I shouldn’t laugh about (like that’s ever stopped me before) but from everything my friend has shared about her ex - this is probably karma anyway. So I guess what I am most curious about is this: what exactly do you fabulous ladies out there say to the guy that is unable to rise to the occasion? "Don't worry, babe. Really. No hard feelings."
Top five limp movies:
5. Sch-wing and A Miss
4. Flaccido Domingo
3. Ascension Deficit Disorder
2. The Null Monty
1. Disappointing Miss Daisy

12 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jake said…

    Flaccido Domingo...greatness, but did he ever try USING the bottle?

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    'Webcam Sessions' - Sweet! Set up the link and I'll post.

    jake - nice call on the bottle

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blood clots anyone??

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    webcam, webcam, webcam!!

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel better now. Good music, good friends, and a new website. Have fun finding this one. It's greatness.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, you talk like you know this is a fact, you sure your "rockstar" isn't a lieing, slutty, unfaithful(only cheated and slept around on at least the last two men), studpid, hurtful, bitch? Because...well she is.

    ~ET~

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, my keyboard got stuck, so before you come back with a lousy comment on my spelling, "lying" and "stupid"

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    ET -
    You must really get around on that flying bike since the rockstar I had lunch yesterday was just in town for the day from Atlanta for a session.
    And please cut back on the Reese's Pieces and phone home.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blah Blah Blah Blah

    but the ET comment was funny

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    I'm only here to entertain...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home