Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Liar Smakk
So it cracks me up when people try to lie to me, not quite understanding that I mastered that trait about 10 years ago when I was only 14. (wink, wink for you slow folks) The art of delivering the successful lie should be revered as a gift. Too many novices use the lie to avoid facing reality or to be harmful or deceptive in a hateful, uncaring manner. I incorporate the lie in its true sense of being (paradoxal I know – by the way, paradoxal is not a real word), as a form to entertain. Sometimes I even like to lie (as in past present verbal form of lay or even laid or layed but not the metal lead) when I lie. Take now for example. (Well, please don’t “take now” or I’ll be living in the past again.) I am soberly lying down typing up this post of lies. Will a fly lie? Or cry? How bout sigh? Or say high to Captain Bligh? Oh my! Are you wearing a tie dye? Or maybe I’m high? Up in the sky. Eating dry rye pie. Time to say good bye.
Sorry more digression. So now that we have cleared all that up…
Top five movies about lies:
5. The Truth About Charlie
4. True Lies
3. The Truth about Cats & Dogs
2. True Colors
1. True Romance

5 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    True Romance = greatness

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How about Crackpipe Smakk

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    I love to read my on posts for the first time after a night of binge drinking. I almost understand them...

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger erl said…

    woah, you put The Truth About Cats & Dogs above True Lies?? I dont know about that...

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    trying to show my sensitive side (some fuckin' hoes like that)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home