Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Stalker Smakk
So a bonus post for today since I'm just getting back in the groove. Now I know people have closure issues when they end a relalationship - I can say I've been there myself. (Check archives for any "skank" postings.) But recently I was introduced to this blog:
http://iwontcryoveranything.blogspot.com/
I'm not a person to usually make fun of anyone...well...err...unless they carry a cheese grater...anyway moving on, but this guy is a classic. From my understanding, this blog is almost completely about his ex who broke up with him about a year ago. The classic thing is that it appears he has a new girlfriend who he also comments to on his site with "sweetie" and such, while still bitching about missing his ex the whole time.
Now normally I could care less about the plights of faceless others but apparently CaptSmakk has a mention on one of his recent postings. Though not mentioned by name, I am apparently the "BMW guy" that he blames for the entire reason his ex dumped him. One thing I can agree with psycho boy is that I wish I would have never met his ex as well but that's another story.
Anyway - for any of you feeling bad about a relationship or life in general, the miserable scrawlings of this chap can at least make you feel better about your own life. And so...
Top five films about psycho stalkers:
5. The Crush
4. The Hitcher
3. Fatal Attraction
2. Cape Fear
1. Psycho

3 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy shit!!!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Every damn night

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet the new girlfirend is only using him to get to you. I hear she likes BMWs and $150 jeans...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home