Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, January 06, 2005

8-Ball Smakk
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I listen' to the 8-Baller...
So I have decided to stop wasting my life trying to make desicions. What's the point? Instead, I have embraced the all-knowing, all-seeing, divine soothsayer of all that is truthful and wise - the 8-Ball. Seriously, think about the whole decision making process. It's completely ridiculous. Let me be your guide through this journey:
1. Have question
2. Ponder possible answers
3. Have drink
4. Consider ramifications
5. Have another drink
6. Re-think question
7. Hmmmm....ok, another round
8. Maybe other answers
9. Go pee
10. Have drink while peeing
11. Consider ramaf...ramific...what was I talking about?
12. Wait - did I wash my hands after peeing?
13. Try to remember question
14. Drink might help
14. Have drink
14. Have drink
14. Have drink
27. Remember to buy calculator
28. Back to the question
29. One more drink
30. BOOTIE CALL
31. Tell skankpuss goodbye
32. Note to self - learn how to install breathalizer on phone
33. Wake up on bathroom floor missing chest hair
34. Rinse and repeat

See what I mean??? Join me in embracing the 8-Ball. The 8-Ball knows all, hears all, sees all...and is only $8.95 at WallyWorld. Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Top five "8" movies:
5. Eight Legged Freaks
4. 8MM
3. 8 Mile
2. Eight Men Out
1. 9 1/2 Weeks (please subtract 1.5)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow... why don't you ask the 8 Ball if you should stop drinking and see what it says? And which Skankpuss this time? What number are you on by the way?

    Oh, and why on earth would you ever wake up with less hair? I couldn't imagine...

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Capt - Should I stop drinking?
    8 Ball - My Reply is No.

    Thank god I carry a flask with me at all times.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Yes - we all know how to use www.imdb.com

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, just like CaptSmakk does. If you use it, then he does. Then, what's the point?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home