Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, April 28, 2003

Maxim Smakk
Yes - Maxim may be the best magazine ever made. I've learned so much over the past day - how to hypnotize a lobster, how the new Matrix chick feels that tv is all about sex, and why i"m moving to Russia to become a roady for t.A.T.u
AND most importantly, that one of real life dream girlies (as opposed to my non-real life girlies - see Maxim again) is up for a hometown hottie. So check out http://www.maximonline.com/hometown_hotties/voting.html & vote for Amy from Roswell. If she wins, I promise to bed her within 24 hours.
On that...and I mean hopefully on top of that...
Top five movies that take place in 24 hours:
5. Go
4. Glenn Gary Glenross
3. Can't Hardly Wait
2. Pulp Fiction
1. Breakfast Club

24 hours is just a day,
A time for work and little for play,
So make the most of what you have,
Because I'm dinking and can't rhyme with have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home