Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Dilated Smakk
So I had the yearly trip to the eye quack today and I just can't stand the whole dilate the eyes thing. First off the second you leave the office is like complete snow blindness, where I'm feeling around to find my car like Ray Charles after he's been hitting the pipe. But the worst part about it is you can't see anything in focus up close. So of course my cell phone starts ringing every second but I won't answer because I can't read the damn caller id. At least I got to catch up with 5-6 people I haven't spoken to in a while, because I couldn't tell which name I was hitting while calling the preprogrammed numbers. But that's not close to the worst problem. You see I take great value in my time on the porcelain throne each evening when I get home. But without getting a little reading in, it's just become a bfc (body function chore). Good thing I started drinking right away, so that everything became blurred and I get back to functioning normal. But I'll never get that reading moment back...sadly, it's lost forever. sniff...

Top five crappy movies that were huge financial flops but I still liked:
5. Band of the Hand
4. Waterworld
3. Howard the Duck
2. The Postman
1. Ishtar

A rose by any other name is still not as sweet,
As an evening shat with a good read to complete.

Sir Capt de la Smakk - 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home