Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, April 21, 2003

Gross Out Smakk
I have decided there is no show better than Fear Factor. Especially tonight's "Gross Out" special with bobbing in cow's blood, eating live horned tomato worms and collecting dead skunks in a completely blacked-out tunnel maze. Screw Sienfeld - extreme game shows are now the future. These are the shows our youth must learn from. The lessons one gathers from their high moral values and sense of self pride. I love you fear factor and the teacher you have become for the future of television. Or we could watch a new pilot I'm creating - "Dr.E and the Dead Calf" Kinda a Mr. Ed that doesn't talk or even breathe.
Top five movies about teachers:
5. Stand and Deliver
4. Teachers
3. Lean on Me
2. Wild Things (sure I watched it for the teachers)
1. The Dead Poet's Society

Those you cannot - teach. Those who cannot teach, eat gross things on tv for cash.
And I'm outta here for So Cal in the morn - so I'll catch up the smakk at week's end. O-u-t...that spells out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home