Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, January 05, 2009

Resolution Smakk
So with 2009 finally kicking off, I felt it was time to talk about New Year's resolutions. Though my only personal resolution was to use less ice in my Captain & Diet Cokes this year, I felt instead I should embrace the masses and just agree to all 10 of the most common resolutions. So as follows...
1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends - I definitely agree with the family part since I only see my bro & the kids about twice a year and they live a whopping 20 minutes down the road. Now as for the friends part, I'm not sure how much more time with the Crew I can get unless we all move in Real World style.
2. Exercise More - I'm all over this one. Regular jogs will commence tomorrow...I just need to buy me a Camelbak since it's too hard to drink from my cup while running down the street.
3. Lose weight - I guess this goes hand in hand with the exercising and I won't miss the Wii Fit blowing up my character like Veruca Salt after the blueberry dessert.
4. Quit Smoking - Though I've never been a cigarette guy, I may have to go the opposite on this one since I see many cigars breaking out in the Crew due to recent developments.
5. Take Up a Hobby - Besides drinking and this damn site, I guess it is time for another hobby. Still considering either finishing my first novel or starting my own reality show...
6. Quit Drinking - I don't understand the language of this phrase so we will just ignore it.
7. Get Out of Debt - I am all over this one as well so long as Britney Spears can keep this recession in check. (Please see past posts if you do not understand.)
8. Learn Something New - A new language - no. Teachings of the Koran - no. Triple Lindsey off the diving board - no. Falling asleep while still holding cup from my left hand - ahhh a winner.
9. Help Others - If you bring the cup, I will fill it up.
10. Get Organized - I've always wanted to start a cult. The Branch Smakkians? Order of the Smakk Temple? Smakk's Gate?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You already have number 8 down to perfection. Think of another one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home