Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Interpretation Smakk
Last night as seen by the Bunny & me:

Bunny - After enjoying a great home cooked meal together, I spent the night snuggled on the couch with Smakk while we watched a good movie with a nice fire blazing in the fireplace. Ahhhhhhhh the good life....

Smakk
- Bunny cooked fish and vegetables to make me eat healthy while we watched freakin' Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2 (really - this movie needed a sequel) in complete sobriety with no captain in hand. I didn't even get to stay in my chair but was crammed on sofa with her ice cold hands trying to warm on my legs & feet. Extra bonus was the psycho cat glaring at me for obviously invading her space only to spring up at me with claws drawn every 15 minutes when I had to get up to stoke the damn fire to keep the "ambiance" going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home