Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Opinion Smakk
Now I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion about whatever, and I have no problem with the expression of that opinion. Though while driving home in lovely Big D rush hour traffic last night, I was a little surprised by this expression on the loading doors inching along in front of me. Painted right there on the back of a Covenant Transport semi was a sign with the message "It is not a choice. It is a child." Now I don't immediately relate truckers and pro-life, but I give them balls for putting their opinions right out there. Matter of fact, I'm surprised more companies don't do the same by incorporating opinions with their ad slogans. Here's a few that could work on today's topics:

Have a Coke and a prayer in school.
How do you spell relief? X-A-N-A-X
With AT&T, even Priests can reach out and touch someone.
Bulimia - it's finger lickin' good.
Condoms prevent STD's. Where's the beef?
1-800-Flowers: We even deliver to faggot weddings.
Snap, Crackle and also Pop in that morning after pill with your Rice Krispies bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home