Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Idea Smakk
With a new year now started, I decided to be a proactive boss and solicit feedback from all my staff on what changes they would like to see to help grow their business and better their work environment for 2009. This was my favorite response from one of my salespeople:
"Dear Boss Smakk - With the obvious downward spiral in the economy, it has become much harder to get our clients to buy our service which has negatively impacted our commissions. So I propose we increase salaries and our commission structure, so these hard times will not affect the internal staff. As well since the office is so dead right now, we should start working only half days to help boost morale."
Well I'm pretty sure I'll be able to give them a whole lot more time off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home