Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playdate Smakk
Just an update from the black sheep of the family. I'm still being a bad dog. I guess being 32 in dog years, I'm going through a mid life crisis. Smakk is really mad at me and Mrs. Smakk has been trying to hide the fact that I chewed up the dining room curtains. But life has to go on and I'm sure I'll grow out of this phase.

Saturday, I stayed outside all morning and through lunch which is not normal for me. I don't think they trust me anymore. I chased some squirrels and layed in the sun so it was ok. Then Mrs. Smakk loaded me up into the car and took me R
ichardson AnimaLuv City Wide Pet Day and Dog Trot. I got a really big shot that will help them find me if I decide to explore the neighborhood again and get lost. After we got home from that I was shown to a kennel where I was locked up in that for an hour. How am I supposed to take care of the house and guard it from in that thing when they leave the house? I was relieved to be let out when they returned again.

Sunday, I got another car ride ( a really looooong one) as we headed over to meet Pancho Diva. She is a lot of fun. Most other dogs don't have as much energy as I do like that so we played really well together. Even when she kept licking my wiener and humping the air. Not sure that is what female dog is supposed to do but whatever. I enjoy licking myself so why not share the joy.

Now it's the regular week. I hope I get a few walks every day until the weekend. And then we'll see if I can't find another chance to try to escape or eat something I shouldn't. Speaking of escaping... I think Smakk is just mad because he can't escape from Mrs. Smakk like I can or get to eat stuff he shouldn't because of his new diet dog food plan.
Sucker.

Oh, here's a picture of Pancho and I.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home