Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Smakk
Another joyful Christmas has passed at Club 6850. The parental units head out today so I should be able to start hanging out more with my favorite friend, Captain Morgan. It was a good time over the past week even regardless of the abundance of sobriety in the air. The Bunny and I both did a good job with the gifts and made sure we kept the retail stores in business. Just to name a few of the brands that made an appearance at our package opening yesterday included: Prada, XM, Nike, Apple,Victoria Secret, Seven Jeans, Crocs & multiple appearances of Burberry. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well, and please feel free to join me on any of the post holiday benders over the next few days!!!

353 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home