Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Smakk
I'm trying to decide which of the following two recent occurrences that I am finding more disturbing in my home life:
1. The Bunny's Dad comes in to town this past weekend from Florida. So after his long 10 hour drive, he plops down on the couch, unwraps an ankle holster and places his .38 revolver of the coffee table beside me.
2. After 1 bottle of wine and a couple hours of watching LC's relationship problems on The Hills retrospective last night, the Bunny looks at me and says, "I don't care if I have to kill you. We are never getting divorced!"
Married life and in-laws...ain't that special...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're fucked!! Stage 3 for sure.....love you Sarah and Sarah's Dad!:)whew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home